Vero Beach, FL Air Conditioner Repairs
Whether you have an HVAC problem or don’t, Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat can help. We provide quality training and education to our Licensed Technicians and Certified Apprentices that go beyond the state’s requirements.
We know mechanical breakdowns are never convenient, so we provide 24/7/365 Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs in Vero Beach. In other words, you can schedule your AC repair service at any time of the day.
New Air Conditioners
Our team of pros can help you find the right air conditioner for your needs, whether you’re in the market for a new unit or upgrading to a higher-efficiency unit. To keep you sweat-free, Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat advisors will assist you in finding the best cooling option.
There are a variety of AC units and duct systems to choose from. All air conditioning installations at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat are handled by trained professionals, including:
- Central air conditioning installation
- Spit-duct and mini-duct AC installation
- Evaporative cooler and swamp cooler installation
- Window and wall unit AC installation
Upon installation, we will ensure the unit is connected to your thermostat, and everything operates correctly. Our experience includes working with smart thermostats and smart home systems that use technology to control HVAC systems. We support manual systems, too.
All significant HVAC manufacturers can be replaced or repaired by Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat. There are a number of brands that are now available, including Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. As long as you have it, we can work on it.
We can service your heating needs at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat. The reliability and efficiency of a heater is essential in the colder months for a comfortable household. Keep your heater running correctly to maintain energy costs. All season long, your home will stay warm!
Throughout the cold seasons, Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat in can help you keep your heater running better than ever. Simply contact us if your heating breaks.
Please don’t let another night in the cold be spent sleeping without a heater. Our 24-hour emergency heating service is available at any time. We are always available to help, regardless of the situation. A complete range of HVAC systems can be replaced and repaired by Ellington.
Has your heater broken down? If your heater isn’t working, consider your two options: replacement or repair. Before replacing or repairing your heating system, homeowners should consider these five questions:
- Is the heater working in any capacity?
- Does it seem dangerous?
- How old is your furnace? Typically furnaces should last 15 to 20 years.
- Will it cost more to repair and maintain?
- Would your energy bills go down?
It is essential to consider the cost of heater repair before repairing it. At Ellington, we recommend thoroughly weighing the costs of repairs and installing a new unit. Remember to consider the long-term savings you will receive by installing a more energy-efficient, modern model.
30-Point Safety Inspection
Our 30-Point System Check and Safety Inspection is comprehensive. We provide our Licensed Technicians with training and knowledge that exceeds state specifications by a large margin. Our team of AC specialists has been trained on all AC usage, so you can trust them when checking your cooling system. A comprehensive analysis of your cooling systems, system guards, and indoor air quality parts will be performed by our technicians during your Check and Safety Inspection. We provide you with the comfort of knowing your air conditioner will handle the intense summer heat and keep your family cool with our Check and Safety Inspection!
24-Hour Air-Conditioning Repair
At Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we provide air conditioner repair 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our rates are based on the duration of the project, not the hourly rate, and overtime is not charged. To help you decide what’s best for you, we will explain all your options before we start work.
Air Duct Cleaning
Millions of particles and contaminants enter the air through your ducts every day, both visible and unseen. Some traditional indoor air pollutants can harm your health and cause structural problems in your home. The most common indoor pollutants include radon, molds, pet dander, pollen, lead dust, and asbestos. Each of these threats poses a health risk to a person. A lack of clean indoor air can lead to:
- Dry eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Lung cancer
Due to the increased dirt buildup in your duct system over time, air duct cleaning is crucial to maintaining indoor air quality. Our Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat HVAC professionals recognize the importance of thorough and regular air duct cleaning services. Make sure your air ducts are maintained with our local specialists today!
Our Duct Cleaning Process
As a company, we are dedicated to providing the same level of service to every house. When cleaning ducts, our employees follow a comprehensive service plan. Program details are as follows:
- A system inspection
- Precise cleaning of your whole air duct
- Cleaning of duct surfaces in combination with vacuum cleaning
- Clean any dirt left behind through working
- Sealing and re-insulating of any access holes
This level of clean air can prevent many airborne illnesses in your home. There will be a noticeable difference in your family, and your lungs will also be grateful.
Air Duct Installation and Replacement
Adding a new room to your family home, renovating an outdated structure, or building a new room means adding an AC ductwork system. Whether you need ductwork installed and built by a contractor or by an air conditioning company, Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat advises you to hire a professional. Our team is happy to help.
The levelness and consistency of fiberglass insulation throughout your attic are ensured by our professional installation services. No formaldehyde or combustible material is used in our fiberglass insulation installation process. Fiberglass can be used with attic floor air seals as a cost-effective way of reducing your heating and cooling bills.
Many reasons can cause power outages. Some unforeseen consequences of power outages include:
- Loss of temperature control
- Loss of airflow
- Stress on the unit
Having a generator installed will ensure that you’ll never lose air or comfort. We can help prepare your home by installing a whole-house backup power generator. In a power outage, a backup generator can be vital to maintaining your home’s electrical supply.
Superior Indoor Air Quality
There are more pollutants in your indoor air than in your outdoor air on average. Healthy homes require proper indoor air treatment. Fortunately, Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat provides various indoor air quality products to suit your needs.
- Filters: An air filter’s primary function is to catch the dust, dirt, debris, allergens, and other contaminants in your air. Once these contaminants are out of the air, you breathe cleaner. We offer filters to suit your household needs. One of our filters removes airborne particles down to 1.8 microns and is 500% more effective than typical fiberglass filters.
- AirRanger Electronic Air Cleaner: Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners.
- Air Scrubber Plus: Did you know that 80% of germs, bacteria, and viruses in your home are transmitted by the surfaces that you touch? Air Scrubber Plus is state-of-the-art in clean air technology. It actively removes odors and simultaneously purifies your home’s air and surfaces.
- UVC Lamps: Our Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamps are designed as whole-home systems that install directly into your heating and air conditioning ductwork.
- Duct Cleaning: The cleanliness of your system’s ductwork is a crucial piece of maintaining healthy airflow in your home. Your ductwork becomes a home for dust, mold, and other allergens if they are not inspected.
- Humidification: A balanced level of humidity in your home year-round plays a critical role in keeping you healthy and comfortable.
By programming a thermostat, you can customize the settings to meet your specific needs. Saving energy is also possible with personalized comfort. A programmable thermostat may also benefit you in the following ways:
- Quality performance highlighting a streamlined design
- User-friendly menu-driven design
- Conveniently programmable
- Savings of up to 33% on annual HVAC costs
These thermostats offer a non-digital display and can regulate the temperature to a set point.
Our goal at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat is to keep our customers informed about the price of our services. In order to ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we provide transparent, honest pricing. You will be updated throughout the service process, giving you the comfort and confidence you need.
Our goal is to provide high-quality HVAC services to all customers. We make it possible for you to stay comfortable despite your financial situation by offering reasonable financing options.
Service That is Second to None
After scheduling your repair, we’ll let you know when the technician is 30 minutes away. Using our notification system, you’ll know exactly when we’re on the way, so you don’t have to wait around all day.
The HVAC Company You Can Trust
With Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we strive to provide safe, professional, and courteous service. We hire only drug-free employees who have passed a thorough national background check. As a professional HVAC company, we are also BBB-accredited.