At Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we’re beyond qualified to handle any AC issue you may have. Our licensed technicians and certified apprentices obtain quality training and education that goes well beyond the state requirements.
Expert HVAC Services
Here at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we are proud to say we are the only certified drug-free and felony-free HVAC company in Indian Harbour and South Patricks Shore. We hire AC and heating professionals that are continuously trained on the most advanced technologies, systems, and most prominent brands, guaranteeing we are equipped to fix the problem correctly and efficiently.
AC Installation & Repair
Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat offers expert HVAC services for air conditioning needs. We provide a range of cooling solutions, including central air conditioning, split-duct and mini-duct AC, evaporative cooler, window, and wall unit installations. Our technicians are experienced with both traditional and smart thermostat systems.
We specialize in installing and repairing major HVAC brands like Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. Once the unit is fitted, we’ll ensure it’s connected to your thermostat and that everything operates correctly. We are trained to work with smart thermostats and smart home systems that use technology to control HVAC systems. Don’t worry if you’re still using a manual system; that works for us, too.
We prioritize high-quality supplies to ensure long-lasting HVAC units. At Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we’re on call 24/7 to repair your air conditioner when you need it the most. We only charge by the project, not by the hour, with no overtime charge. We will explain all the options available before starting repairs to decide what’s best for you. Our air conditioner repair specialists are licensed and insured, and we guarantee our work is done correctly the first time around. Since we service and repair all brands, you can put your full trust in us to professionally perform your AC repair or replacement.
Heating Installation & Repairs
How do you know when it’s time to replace your heater vs opting for another repair? We advise that Indian Harbour homeowners ask themselves the following:
- Will it cost more to repair and maintain?
- Is the heater working at any capacity?
- Does it seem dangerous?
- How old is your furnace? (Typically furnaces should last 15 to 20 years)
- Would your energy bills go down?
When considering heater repair costs, Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat advises comparing them to the expense of installing a new, more energy-efficient unit. Our certified Comfort Advisors can assist you in choosing the right heating system, whether you need a new one, an upgrade, or a replacement. We handle repairs and replacements for major HVAC brands like Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem.
Our skilled technicians are continuously trained on the latest technologies and brands to ensure efficient and correct repairs. We offer 24/7 Emergency Heating Service for sudden heater malfunctions, ensuring you stay warm during the cold seasons. Give us a call, and we’ll promptly address your heating needs.
At Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we are trained to handle any heating repairs for your home or business. A stable and effective heater is essential for a comfortable household throughout the colder months. Making sure your heater is running correctly is key to maintaining energy costs. It’s comforting to know that your home will stay warm all season long!
30-Point Safety Inspection
Planning routine system inspections is a critical part of maintaining a healthy cooling system. A comprehensive cooling system inspection helps guarantee that your system is functioning correctly and operating efficiently. A professional cooling system check can support catching any minute issues with your HVAC system before they become significant breakdowns.
At Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we provide a comprehensive 30-Point System Check and Safety Inspection. Our licensed technicians obtain quality training and knowledge that goes multiple times beyond the state specifications. When providing your cooling system check, you can trust our team, knowing they have been duly trained on all AC uses. Our technicians will inspect all cooling processes, system guards, and indoor air quality parts during your check and safety inspection to give you a comprehensive analysis. Our check and safety inspection is designed to provide you with comfort, knowing your air conditioner is fully equipped to handle the intense summer heat and keep your family cool!
Air Duct Installation & Replacement
When you’re building your family home, adding a new room, or renovating an outdated structure in your Indian Harbour home, the AC ductwork is an imperative but challenging step. We at Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat may be biased, but we highly advise that you hire a professional builder to install ductwork for you. If you’re not enthusiastic about doing the heavy lifting, we’re happy to help!
What can cause air duct errors?
Duct errors are common and are easily avoidable if installed by professionals. Some of the most common mistakes are:
- Inadequate planning: The ductwork plan in connection to the AC equipment’s location should be strategically drafted out to avoid routes that are too long that make an AC unit work harder to push air to the right spaces.
- Sharp bends: Forcing air ducts into tight spaces in your home’s framework can restrict the airflow through your ducts. Make sure the duct has enough space.
- Poor sealing: Poorly installing seals within sections of your ductwork can lead to air leaks. Two things can happen here: it can limit the amount of air that can pass through or bring in air from the outside and decrease the effectiveness of temperature control.
- Poor placement: If your duct is placed in close vicinity to an outside wall that is weakly insulated, the cold air from outside the home can affect the canal itself. This leads to a drop in the heat of the space that the duct is filtering the air.
- Improper sizing: Various factors should be weighed when measuring materials, including the type of AC system your home is using, the load conditions, and the duct’s position. Failure to appropriately plan and measure your materials is a significant misstep in the duct installation process.
- Forgetting the returns: An AC ductwork system should come with enough return vents to pull air back into the system to manage temperature comfort.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor air often contains more pollutants than outdoor air, making indoor air quality crucial for a healthy home. Your ducts hold millions of seen and unseen contaminants and particles in the air every day. Traditional indoor air pollutants can cause health concerns and even home structural problems. Conventional indoor air pollutants include radon, molds, pet dander, pollen, lead dust, and asbestos.
Besides health concerns, poor indoor air quality can also result in structural rot in walls, window condensation, peeling paint, back-drafting appliances, damp floors, musty odors, and mold growth. Regulating the source of pollutants and appropriate ventilation can help indoor air quality. Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat offers various indoor air quality products:
- Filters: These remove dust, allergens, and contaminants from your air. Our filters are highly effective, removing particles down to 1.8 microns, outperforming typical fiberglass filters.
- AirRanger Electronic Air Cleaner: This device combines electronic and media air cleaning technology.
- Air Scrubber Plus: An advanced system that not only purifies the air but also surfaces, eliminating germs, bacteria, and odors.
- UVC Lamps: Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamps are installed in your HVAC ductwork to enhance air quality.
- Duct Cleaning: Keeping ductwork clean is essential for healthy airflow, preventing the accumulation of dust, mold, and allergens.
- Humidification: Maintaining proper humidity levels in your home year-round contributes to your health and comfort.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
We are committed to each house in receiving the same service level. To do that, we have a comprehensive service plan when cleaning the ducts that each of our employees follows. The program is as follows:
- A system inspection
- Precise cleaning of your whole air duct
- Cleaning of duct surfaces in combination with vacuum cleaning
- Clean any dirt left behind through working
- Sealing and re-insulating of any access holes
Giving your home this level of clean air can prevent numerous airborne illnesses. Your family will notice the difference, and your lungs will be grateful as well.
Fiberglass insulation of blow-in or batt offers excellent insulation versatility and is the most affordable of the insulation options. In Indian Harbour, homeowners may even qualify for rebates on fiberglass insulation installations through local programs. Please contact us for additional information.
Our professional fiberglass installation services ensure consistent and level coverage throughout your attic to optimize insulation performance. We install only high-quality, formaldehyde-free, non-combustible fiberglass insulation. When combined with attic floor air-sealing, fiberglass can be a very cost-effective way to reduce your heating and cooling costs.
Power outages can happen for numerous reasons. These power outages can create some unforeseen consequences such as:
- Loss of temperature control
- Loss of airflow
- Stress on the unit
With a generator installed, you’ll never lose your air or your comfort. Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat can help prepare your home by installing a whole-home backup power generator. There’s never a convenient time to lose your power, so possessing a backup generator to provide power to your home can be essential. By calling on Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, you can be confident you have a highly qualified repairman in your home working to provide a safe, functional, and comfortable atmosphere for you and your family.
Tired of fumbling with your thermostat to get the right temperature? Our HVAC experts understand the importance of selecting a thermostat that meets your home’s needs. We provide two types of thermostats: Programmable and Non-programmable. Regardless of what you require, your local technician can help you understand all your options and professionally install your new thermostat, and even help you program it for optimal efficiency and comfort.
With a programmable thermostat, you can program the settings to match your unique lifestyle. Personalized comfort also means maximized energy savings. Other benefits to programmable thermostats include:
- Quality performance highlighting a streamlined design
- User-friendly menu-driven design
- Conveniently programmable
- Savings of up to 33% on annual HVAC costs
Non-programmable thermostats are great for regulating room temperature to a set point and are available with digital and non-digital displays. The benefits of non-programmable thermostats are:
- Easy to use
- Attractive and accurate
An Awarded HVAC Company
At Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat, we strive to serve you with a safe, professional, and courteous attitude. All of our employees are screened as drug-free and must pass a comprehensive national background check before hiring. As a professional HVAC service company, we are also certified as an A+ company with the BBB. The following are some other reasons why you should choose us to work with you:
- Upfront pricing: We offer transparent, honest pricing so that you know exactly what you are paying for and are never overcharged. We keep you updated all along the way, ensuring you have comfort and confidence in the air conditioning and heating services we perform.
- Financing available: We want to make sure all our customers have access to high-quality HVAC services. To support this endeavor, we supply reasonable financing options so that your family can have access to comfort, no matter your financial situation.
- Excellent customer service: When you call to schedule your heating repair, you will always talk to a live person. We only hire locally trained customer service representatives in our call center, so you’ll never have to deal with an automated message. Once you schedule your repair, we’ll send you a notification when your technician is 30 minutes away. We know your time is valuable, so with our notification system, you’ll know exactly when we’re on our way – no more waiting around all day.
Contact us today for HVAC services in Indian Harbour and South Patricks Shore!